#64 What Really Makes You Happy, Money?
[LAST UPDATED]:28th November, 2015
Est. Reading Time: 3 minutes
It’s all about you now
You do things because everyone else tells you that’s what you should be doing with your life. You let other people rule your life because you’re too afraid to live your own. Today, you must decide that you are going to start living a life on your terms. You’re going to decide to live a life of either fear, or a life of love.
Aren’t you tired of doing the same old thing? Don’t you want to start living the dream? Where are you now? What are you waiting for?
Right now, take a good hard look at your life. Are you where you want to be? There’s no better time than now to start challenging yourself to raise the status quo for yourself.
Never saw this coming, did you?
You grew up thinking that you could play it safe. If you played by the rules, no one would get hurt, right? Well, that’s not how it’s suppose to be. You’re suppose to be creative in everything that you do.
Everything around you was created by people who are no smarter than you and me.
This means that you should be doing amazing things to change this world, and make it a better place. You are more than capable of accomplishing the impossible with the right team!
The hardest thing to identify
The hardest thing to identify is your purpose. We have all tried the many different tools that are suppose to make our lives easier, but how many of them actually work in the long-term? Your challenge is to identify what makes your life so fullfilling, comfortable, and perfect!
With a little thought, you can identify what REALLY makes you happy. It has to be something that brings you so much passion and happiness that you make money from it without stressing about the money. You literally have to be so into this passion that it doesn’t even phase you no matter how many hours went by that you were working on your craft.
What has worked for me
No matter what I have been through in my life, the content has always been there. I worked my tail off writing, reading, and applying my knowledge to different industries. If there’s one thing that I have learned, it’s that you have to do what you love! There’s nothing more rewarding than making your own life the way you want it. This means finding and making work that obviously pays the bills, but is also fullfilling to you because your happiness depends on it.
As Steve Jobs once said, “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life.” so make your work your passion. You hear it all the time, but do you actually believe it with all your heart and mind.
It took me the longest time to figure out that I was all over the place with my many business ventures. Granted, those different businesses ventures made me some extra cash, it wasn’t until I discovered writing that my purpose was found. I had to start somewhere though, right?
Here’s why writing fit my lifestyle:
- It gave me a reason to help other people
- It allowed me to express myself
- Writing helps me with my stresses and PTSD (Post Tramatic Stress Disorder)
- Helps my ideas come to life
- It’s very convenient for me to write anywhere
- I can write into my old age
- I can use writing and apply it to my own website to make even more money
Here’s what you need to do:
- Focus your time and energy on what makes you happy
- You must love what you do
- Do things that you can monetize
- Start one brand, and one brand only
- Send everything you have ever create down that sales funnel to that one brand
- Make your money work hard for you, using investing as a vehicle
- Dont work for money – more on this later
- Be very careful who you hang out with
- Your time is limited
- Focus on making more income from many different sources, instead of cutting expenses, and living below your means
- Follow people on Youtube, and learn as much as you can about how they became successful
- Dream up the life that you want to live
My Latest Podcast Episode
Did you know I produce music?