#63 – 3 Ways You Can Help Your Friend Be More Healthy
[LAST UPDATED]:21st November, 2015
Est. Reading Time: 2 minutes
Healthy living is a habit worth creating. You sometimes feel like you need to bite your tongue because you don’t want to offend anyone. You definitely don’t want to offend your friend. For some of us, friends are all we have to lean ontobecause times get hard.
You’re always thinking you have the right answer because you’ve helped so many people in the past before. That was before though, and this is now. How do you tell your friend that they need to start being more healthy?
- You could let them know they are limiting themselves of achieving their goals by indulging in the unhealthy behavior
- You could ignore the problem all together (Not advisable)
- You could scream at them to try and scare them out of the bad behavior (Not advisable)
What’s causing your friend to stress?
For the longest time, you have seen your friend biting their cheeks, or maybe their fingernails, and you don’t know why they do this. Maybe it’s because they’re stressed out about something. Perhaps, your friend’s childhood has something to do with their stress today; maybe you can talk to them about their up-bringing.
Here’s 3 Ways you can Help Your Friend be more Healthy
- Introduce your friend to blogging as an outlet for expressing oneself
- Set the example for your friend to emulate so they have someone to look up to
- Be there for your friend when they need you the most!
You can change people, but you have to change yourself first -WolvOfficial
- Being there for your friend will mean a lot to them.
- Let them know you care about them
- Do you your research and Show them alternatives to their unhealthy behavior
My Latest Podcast Episode
Did you know I produce music?