We all know that life can get in the way, and it can be hard to follow a routine. Over the years I struggled with developing healthy habits. Years after years I worked hard developing myself and my mental attitude. I put in a lot of time and effort learning from people who have gone before me. I put up with a lot of individuals’ negativity along the way, and now I’m proud to say that I finally have a hold on my life, and I’m not stopping anytime soon.
In this post, I want to share with you the top five things that I do every day to improve my life. Some of these apps you might already know so they might not come as a surprise to you, but I still feel they will have a positive impact on you. I was not a believer of these exercises; not until I’ve seen what they’ve done for me firsthand.
You have the power to take control of your life, but if you’re anything like me you need the right tools to get you there, and get you feeling on top of the world again. I don’t expect you to follow these healthy habits every single day, but it’s worth a shot, right? What do you have to lose? You have everything to gain!
Without further ado let’s get right into it, shall we?
Top 5 Things I Do Every Day To Improve My Life
1. Headspace – This app changes my life every day. Meditation is something that we hear about all the time but rarely do we practice it. This app helps me stay focused! After I’m done meditating for 10 to 15 minutes, I will open my eyes to a refreshing sense of direction and purpose in my life. I get so caught up in the day-to-day grind that I forget to take a moment for myself. The app is super easy-to-follow because it’s a guided meditation.
2. Think Up – The reason why I love this app so much is that affirmations give me a lot of confidence. The app allows users the ability to record their voice saying the affirmation. On top of that, the user has the option to play background music of their choice for the ultimate experience. The app is remarkable, and I highly recommended for people looking to improve their self-esteem. I usually listen to this app when I have some downtime or when I’m walking to work.
3. Audible– Audible is probably the best thing since sliced bread. I listen to audiobooks every single day, and I mean that. My goal is to read a book a week and audible helps me to achieve that goal. Reading is so important because it opens your mind to other people and their experiences. I don’t think enough people read books. The reason I am where I am at today is because I read a lot of books, and I mean a lot of books. Please, do yourself a favor and download the Audible app because it doesn’t get much easier than listening to audiobooks on your smartphone.
4. Fitstar Yoga– I use to think yoga was a joke, and I thought that only girls did yoga, but the truth of the matter is yoga is another one of those items that can drastically change your life for the better. Yoga will improve your overall health, and it doesn’t get much easier with this app which guides you every step of the way. Practicing yoga can be daunting at first, but you eventually get the hang of it when you have somebody teaching you. This app guides you every step of the way. Surprisingly, I practice yoga just about every day now with this app. I always try to make time for this app since I’m paying for it every month! I couldn’t recommend you a better app at the moment because this app serves its purpose. Also, the developers are continually improving the app which makes it a long-term solution.
5. Fitstar– I use FitStar about as much as I use my toothbrush, every day. Exercise is critical; I hope you know that by now. If you are struggling with exercising, why not try this app? I’m confident you will love its features because it guides your progress and adjusts to your strength and agility. I’ve been using this app for months now, and I still love it as much as when I first tried it out. It is for folks who don’t have time to go to the gym and want to get a solid workout. I feel great after working out with this application.
I'm reading this book at the moment. I found some useful information inside, and I think you will too. It's not a technical book by any means. It gives you a few options to consider when starting your online business.
Top 5 Things I Do Every Day To Improve My Life
Ultimately your life is your own, and only you can make the decisions that will improve your life. I strongly encourage you to be your best self every day because life is too short and one day you are going to wake up and ask yourself “Did I live my life to the fullest? Did I do everything I could to be successful?” I sure hope that you can answer that question honestly and with no regrets… when that day comes of course. You have the power to change your life! I wouldn’t be here today if I didn’t think otherwise. Life has a funny way of testing us, sometimes in the most painful of ways, but I have high hopes that you will overcome the obstacles in your way. If you ever feel like giving up don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’m here for you.
Thank you for reading this post. Now get em, tiger! -Carl Wolfgang Schultz
Thank you for reading: Top 5 Things I Do Every Day To Improve My Life